Legal Question in Health Care Law in Pennsylvania

my father cannot physically hold a pen/pencil to write. Who is authorized to sign legal documents for him?

Asked on 1/28/11, 9:36 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kevin Begley Kevin J. Begley - Attorney at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

If he can hold a pencil in his mouth he can make his mark to "sign" (I'd insist upon 2 non-interested witnesses). OR, whoever is designated. To be designated, you need to go to court to get a court to appoint you, or get the person to "sign" a power of attorney.

Read more
Answered on 2/09/11, 2:19 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Health Care Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Health Care Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now