Legal Question in Health Care Law in Pennsylvania

my husband is incarcerated and was having some problems with his scrotom for 7 months .he mentioned it several times to the nurse at the prison and nothing was done..when they finally looked at it she diagnosed him with something that come to find out he didnt have and she was giving him all this medicine ..when they decided to take him to the hospital he was diagnosed with cronic scrodtial lymphedema ..and he now has to have surgery .what should i do?

Asked on 6/16/10, 2:37 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Solomon Weinstein Solomon Weinstein, Esquire
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

It would be wise to consult with an attorney as to this matter. These cases are fact sensitive so i would need more information to determine what recourse may be available. Since there are statute of limitations applicable and you do not state when all this happened I urge you to contact an attoreny immediatel. if you would like to discuss it further with my office do not hesitate to call me.

Read more
Answered on 6/17/10, 7:06 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Health Care Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Health Care Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now