Legal Question in Health Care Law in Pennsylvania

my husband is incarcerated and was having some problems with his scrotom for 7 months .he mentioned it several times to the nurse at the prison and nothing was done..when they finally looked at it she diagnosed him with something that come to find out he didnt have and she was giving him all this medicine ..when they decided to take him to the hospital he was diagnosed with cronic scrodtial lymphedema ..and he now has to have surgery .what should i do?

Solomon Weinstein Solomon Weinstein, Esquire

It would be wise to consult with an attorney as to this matter. These cases are fact sensitive so i would need more information to determine what recourse may be available. Since there are statute of limitations applicable and you do not state when all this happened I urge you to contact an attoreny immediatel. if you would like to discuss it further with my office do not hesitate to call me.

More Health Care Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania

Health Care Law Legal Forms