Legal Question in Health Care Law in Pennsylvania

my wife and I just lost are twin babies one at 19weeks and the other at 21 weeks. She was bleeding and having cramps but the hospital sent her home and said that if she starts bleeding again then come back. After 6hrs at home my wife delivered the baby in the bathroom. He didn't make it to the hospital. Can I take this to court?

Asked on 10/10/13, 7:18 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Solomon Weinstein Solomon Weinstein, Esquire
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Sorry for your situation I know it is difficult. I would suggest you speak with a lawyer. Not every negative consequence necessarily results in an actionable case. There are many factors that must be evaluated including medical records. Nonetheless, it is worth checking out. Contact my office if you would like to consult about the matter.

Read more
Answered on 10/11/13, 7:02 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Health Care Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Health Care Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now