Pennsylvania  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/15/13, 7:35 pm

I wish to apply for a retirement visa in Ecuador, a 5year criminal back round check is required, my question is, will a criminal record which is older than 10years present a problem to my receiving a retirement visa to Ecuador?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search