Pennsylvania  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/07/13, 10:09 pm

My husband has been put in deportation proceeding for an agrevated felony under immigration law violation. And want to represent himself and speak to the judge himself. Is this wise? And will he get a chance to speak to the judge?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search