Pennsylvania  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/13/13, 1:27 pm

I immigrated to the US in 2010. Every year I go to my country for less than 6 months. This time I would like to go for 11 months but don't want it to affect my eligibility for citizenship. As long as I stay in the US for 30 months out of 5 years, can I go for 11 months to my country?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search