Pennsylvania  |  Juvenile Dependency

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/11/08, 10:05 am

17 year old legal status

I am going to be deployed when my son is 3 months short of his 18th birthday. His father is not willing to let him stay with my ex whom he lived with for 11 years. His father has not contacted him for 2 years. What are my son's rights?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search