Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in Pennsylvania

I just left court at a district justice office. I am being sued by my former landlord and the claims of damage to the house are trumped up. The DJ did not let me speak in court and ruled against me. I am going to file an appeal but I want a copy of the landlord's paperwork so I can rightly defend myself. Is the landlord required to give me a copy of all paperwork ie pictures and receipts or estamites? Is there any recourse I can take against the DJ for not being given a fair trial

Asked on 7/23/13, 10:47 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Glenn Brown Real World Law, P.C.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

On appeal you may subpoena the landlord's evidence.

Did you consider picketing the DJ courthouse?

Read more
Answered on 7/23/13, 10:58 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in Pennsylvania

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Landlord & Tenants Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now