Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in Pennsylvania

I went to a dentist, a while back, they removed 13 teeth,almost all of the tooth casings, most of the bone, also part of the muscle.found out later that I did not have the disease they said I had, Only a minimal amount of bone loss, I suffer now with mouth sores, jaw and earache pain every day, was told I probably have nerve damage, do I a a good case.

Solomon Weinstein Solomon Weinstein, Esquire

If the facts are as you relate you may very well have a case. You say awhile back but do not list a date ther is a two year statute of limitations for such cases. The statute begins from the negligent act or when it was discovered or should have been discovered. You will need to find a dentist who will confirm the dentists who performed the procedure did not perform the stard of care required for the situation. Nothing is etched in stone your best bet assuming the staute has not run is to review the situation with an attorney. If you would like to discuss this further feel free to contact my office.

Daniel Cevallos Cevallos & Wong, LLP

Medical malpractice cases are very complicated, but under these facts as you described, you may have a case. It will depend heavily on the medical records. Feel free to call my office to discuss. 267.639.3105.

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania