Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in Pennsylvania

When my son was born and the docter was getting ready to circumsize him, he started to cut and then realize my son has something called hyposated(my spelling might be off), its something you can notice as soon as you look at the penis, now my son has to go threw surgerys, and might be disformed for the rest of his life, can I sue the docter that did it,

Asked on 5/02/11, 4:45 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Daniel Cevallos Cevallos & Wong, LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You may have a malpractice claim against this doctor for your son--both for the medical bills and for his non economic damages. If the doctor's care fell below the standard of acceptable medical care, he may have been negligent. Feel free to call our offices to discuss your options and recovery: 267.639.3105.

Read more
Answered on 5/02/11, 7:07 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now