Legal Question in Personal Injury in Pennsylvania

My fiances daughter lives with us. She is driving her moms car. We dont have her on our insurance and neither does her mom. If she gets into an accident who is in trouble. Her mom or my fiance?

Asked on 10/25/11, 3:10 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Richard Senker Senker Law Office
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

As long as a driver is driving a car w/ permission of the owner, that car's insurance will insure that driver. You don't have to "put a driver on your insurance" for that driver to be covered.

Read more
Answered on 10/25/11, 4:56 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Personal Injury Law and Tort Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now