Legal Question in Personal Injury in Pennsylvania

I lost my drivers LICENCE, and DOT says I cannot take it anymore because I failed it too many times I have to drive (work, store, etc...



Asked on 10/26/11, 4:56 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Richard Senker Senker Law Office
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

There are lawyers all over Pennsylvania who specialize in license restorations. Google "drivers license lawyer in (your town)" and meet w/ 1 or several who appear intelligent and experienced.

Read more
Answered on 10/26/11, 7:55 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Personal Injury Law and Tort Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now