Pennsylvania  |  Personal Injury

My neighbors want property that I own. I had it surveyed in 2009, all their claims were proved bogus. now they claim the survey is invalid and wrong, and continue to send their mowing crew far past the property line. They are aware of my objection; "move away if you dont like it" is their answer. The workmen are "side jobbers" and I doubt they have a commercial license let alone insurance. What are the liability issues for me if one of them is injured or their equipment is damadged? Should that happen, my neighbors will change their minds about who owns what.

To be fair, they have had their share of misfortunes including medical issues (that they hide behind). I have avoided making it a police/legal matter as I surely wil come off as the old witch, and they, the put upon victims. Fences are

out of the question because we live in a floodplain. Am I at risk here?

Thanks in advance for your time and attention.