Legal Question in Personal Injury in Pennsylvania

I recently sprained my ankle at my in laws home. I fell because the surface of the floor had rotted, and they covered it with soft matting making it hard to judge what was safe to walk on. Now I have medical bills & will miss work. What can I do?

Asked on 10/24/11, 3:23 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Justin Gearty Law Office of Justin C Gearty Jr
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You should retain a lawyer. You may be able to recover from their home owners insurance for your medical bills, lost work, and pain and suffering.

Most firms handle these sort of cases on a contingency fee basis, which means that would be not cost to you unless you win.

Feel free to call me for a free phone consultation. My firm practices in the York County area.

Justin C. Gearty Jr., Esquire

Phone: 717-490-6325

Email: [email protected]


Read more
Answered on 10/24/11, 4:26 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Personal Injury Law and Tort Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now