Legal Question in Personal Injury in Pennsylvania

I Slip and Fell inside Walmart 2007 had Headache and arm spazams before leaving store being a Cancer Patient since 2005 I already had pain medication. Notice My knee swellon, Headaches and back pain Seen Dr Got Test Have H Disk in Upper & Lower Back got the medical bills paid my insurance paid but I was told I could file something with the court to keep it open until my medical treatment is complete.Still Seeing Dr's Needle injections in lumber spine 8/31/09 still but no lawyer in chester county pa 2 yrs will be 9/14/09 Can Anyone Help Me Chester County...I can give more info later

Paul Stacom Law Office of Paul J. Stacom

I would need more information before deciding whether filing suit is appropriate in your case. Please contact me immediatley to set up an appointment. I have several office locations, including King of Prussia and Exton.

Daniel Cevallos Cevallos & Wong, LLP

It depends when you fell in 2007--you may be out of time if it's over two years. Please contact our offices to discuss.

Richard Teitell Richard K. Teitell, Esquire, P.C.

Your deadline to file a formal lawsuit with the court is 2 years from the date of the incident, which is 9/14/09 according to your posting. If a lawsuit is not filed in the court by that date you will not be able to proceed on your case. A lawyer can file a Summons (which is an easy way to start a lawsuit) which will protect you. You don't have to wait until your medical treatment is over to proceed on your case- in fact it is a mistake to wait. You need to contact an experienced injury attorney NOW. Contact me immediately if you want to discuss.

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania