Pennsylvania  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/04/07, 5:19 pm

buying out my brother & sister off the deed of our house

My father put his home in all 3 of our names 2 years before he died.I had to move in with him to take care of him for over a year.My brother and sister want me to buy them out and I agreed and they had a sales agrement drawn up that I had 30 days to do so.Some how I managed I got the loan and was ready to close.They were sending out someone to add my husband on the deed and my sister and brother would sign off at closing.My brother agreed until an hour before and refused to sign.He is doing it out of spite.What can I do?My husband and I have been living here for over 2 years.We pay all the taxes & insurence.and all the bills.I have all the signed contracts.Thanks Dawn

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search