Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Pennsylvania

My dad signed his house over to me and my sister. She doesnt pay any of the bills. How can i get her to sign off of the deed?

Asked on 9/12/13, 6:14 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Buy out her share minus the amounts that you have paid for expenses which exceed your fair share like for taxes, maintenance and insurance. If she refuses your offer to purchase, then consult with a real estate litigation lawyer in the county/state where the land is located and ask about a partition action.

Read more
Answered on 9/12/13, 10:27 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Pennsylvania

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Real Estate and Real Property Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now