Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Pennsylvania

Fee Simple Deed Form

Is a Pennsylvanie Fee Simple Deed Form No 752-S the same as a Quitclaim Deed form available online.

I am transferring a deed in a timeshare to my sister and the current deed is on a Fee Simple Deed No 752-S

Miriam Jacobson Law Offices of Miriam N. Jacobson

Re: Fee Simple Deed Form

A fee simple deed for may be special warranty or general warranty. They contain promises that the seller will defend the title of the buyer against claims that the seller previously gave an interest or permitted another person to get an interest in the property.

Quitclaim Deeds do not make any such promises, but convey only such interest as the seller may have, which may be no interest at all.

I do not represent people in timeshares, so you may want to find a lawyer in the County where the property is located to advise you.

I cannot advise at all on questions other than in PA and NJ. If the property is in NY, consult a NY lawyer.

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Pennsylvania