Pennsylvania  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/07/08, 8:23 am

Fee Simple Deed Form

Is a Pennsylvanie Fee Simple Deed Form No 752-S the same as a Quitclaim Deed form available online.

I am transferring a deed in a timeshare to my sister and the current deed is on a Fee Simple Deed No 752-S

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search