Pennsylvania  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/26/13, 5:44 am

"I made a settlement agreement on a house and property, a little over 2 years ago. The deed of record says satisfied. Now I want sell home any my attorney says the deed abstractor says I can't because the mortgage is showing as open is that possible?"

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search