Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Pennsylvania

I co signed for my son for a new truck he is not making payments if they take the truck to reposes. can they also put a lean on my home. I live in thank you joe demasi

Asked on 9/30/13, 6:53 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Glenn Brown Real World Law, P.C.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You may want to consider selling the truck to get the best price. As co-signer you are just as responsible as he is for the payments and the negative impact on your credit report.

Read more
Answered on 9/30/13, 7:34 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Pennsylvania

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Real Estate and Real Property Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now