Legal Question in Sexual Harassment in Pennsylvania

Can I file a lawsuit for sexual harassment against my accountant (with proof of him asking me for e-sex in exchange for lower invoices)?

Asked on 9/21/12, 7:26 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Kotik Lawyer Michael Kotik | Criminal Lawyer
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Not sure about the lawsuit, but you might be able to press charges. In order to sue him you might have to contact a civil rights lawyer.

Lawyer Michael Kotik Philadelphia Criminal Defense

Read more
Answered on 10/07/12, 8:18 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Sexual Harassment Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Sexual Harassment Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now