Pennsylvania  |  Sexual Harassment

naked pictures sent to cell phone

A DJ I used to work with will not stop sending me filthy pictures of himself to cellphone. Problem is, none of them show his face...

I also have several conversations with him via AIM where he offers money for sex, then tries to blackmail me with it if I said no. I did anyway, of course.

I can't find any cases where an online AIM conversation was admissible as criminating evidence, because the actually identity of the person on the other side cannot be proven. Second, I am concerned these pictures won't do me any good against him because they don't show his face.

HELP! This has to stop, but I don't want to push sexual harrassment unless I have a case. If it's going to be a complete waste of my time because the pics and conversations are inconclusive, I'm not sure what I'm going to do. But he's driving me crazy... I've changed my number twice but he keeps finding people I know and getting the new one. This can't continue!!!