Pennsylvania  |  Traffic Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/31/08, 8:38 pm


I almost hit a bicyclist today with my car. i let him know that I was sorry and carried on my way but he chased me on his bike and I think he got my plate number. Can he call the cops and have them issue me a citation? it was na honest mistake because of the sunglare and i did apologize.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search