Pennsylvania  |  Traffic Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/17/13, 8:32 am

I got a speeding and the cop forgot to put Jr. As the suffix of my name. My dl# is correct but not the name. Can this be thrown out because of this?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search