Legal Question in Veterans Law in Pennsylvania

Disability and divorce

I am 100% disabled, service connected. Age 42. Get my money through the VA. If I am getting a divorce is she entitled to any of this money? Meaning would I have to pay her monthly etc? This is my only income. This and social security.

Asked on 10/11/05, 10:54 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Arthur Newmark Arthur Newmark, M.D.. Esq
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: Disability and divorce

First. Iím sorry to hear about your pending divorce. This is an emotional and financially costly process.

You should be consulting with a Divorce / Family Lawyer. Their expertise includes evaluating and protecting your financial rights and obligations, including any rights your wife may have in your income and vice-versa.

You should check this site, or your local Bar Association or Yellow Pages for a Divorce Lawyer.

Read more
Answered on 10/12/05, 12:12 am

Related Questions & Answers

    A PHP Error was encountered

    Severity: Warning

    Message: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()

    Filename: views/new_publicquestionview.php

    Line Number: 147

More Veterans Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88563 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now