Pennsylvania  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/15/13, 9:18 am

Can the father of my child collect child support from my deceased husband's estate in the State of Pennsylvania?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search