Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Pennsylvania

My best friend just died and left me $10,000.The will states that her residuary estate shall pay all estate, inheritance,and other taxes in the nature thereof,together with any interest and penalties thereon, becoming payable because of her death with respect to the property constituting her gross estate for death tax purposes.Does this mean that I don't have to pay the inheritance tax? If it does have to be paid,is the executor of the will responsible for paying the tax?

Yes - you posted the same question already. See my prior answer. If the estate is in PA the executor will have to pay all taxes and get a certificate from the PA revenue department stating that the taxes were paid before the estate can be closed out.

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Pennsylvania