Pennsylvania  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/01/13, 1:35 pm

If someone is maried but separated, opens accounts in their name, does not have a will, and that person dies, who is responsible for the deceased person's debt? A short certificate was gotten to have access to the bank account which only had $907.00 in it. The money was given to the deceased person's children who are under the age of 18

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search