Pennsylvania  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/23/13, 10:14 am

My mother maintains control over my mentally handicapped brother who lives in a care home. If my mother were to pass away, would control of my brother go to the next of kin or would some sort of document need to be done to allow myself or another sibling make decisions for him.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search