Pennsylvania  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/21/13, 7:10 am

My mother-in-law has died; husband is executor; only estate is her checking account. All children are listed as signers on the account. Can husband just write each sibling a check for their share? Do we really need to go through an attorney?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search