Pennsylvania  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/03/13, 9:50 am

An uncle passed in July 2012, and my brother falsely indicated to the Registry of Wills in Philadelphia, PA (I am in VA) that he was the "sole heir" to any entitlements that we were both entitled to receive, as this uncle had no children of his own or siblings. The two "short certificates" (legal term?) on file at he Registry of Wills are not specific...the employee there could only presume they pertained to some sort of financial gain. How can I determine what these two short certificates pertain to and further how to pursue this matter legally?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search