Pennsylvania  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/18/13, 7:38 pm

Will reads "In the event that any of my children should predecease me leaving issue, then the share that such deceased child would have taken under this Will, I give, devise and bequeath to her issue, per stirpes. One of children has died without leaving any children. Is estate divided among remaining children??? Would the deceased child's will have any bearing on this? I live in the state of PA.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search