Pennsylvania  |  Workers Comp

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/02/13, 7:01 am

I got hurt at work a few months back and substained a serious head injury. I have been on workmans comp for about 3 months now, and have been going to doctors weekly along with physical therapy. I just received a notice in the mail that my insurance company is refusing to pay the doctors so they are not able to treat me anymore, and because they can not treat me anymore, my workmans comp got stopped. What can be done about this?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search