Legal Question in Workers Comp in Pennsylvania

Hello,

I was injured on the job in 2009, then in 2010 and again in 2012. I spoke to a lawyer on the phone from Pottstown, but I can't find your phone number in my emails. If you remember talking to me, could you email me your phone number again?

I decided to go to my own doctor and he said I need a fusion in my lower back, that there isn't enough disc material remaining to keep that area of my back stable.

The last injury I had last year was from falling while on the roof of one of the companies buildings. Before that, I was doing pretty good for having two surgeries already form previous work injuries with the same company. I tried to put a claim in for the original injury in 2009, but that never went anywhere. What are my options? he company should be held accountable for my lifetime injuries that I'll suffer with and will probably prevent me from getting another job.

This companies COO keeps telling me to file for disability.

Drew Quinones Drew Quinones, P.C.

I believe I spoke with you. 267-210-8752

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania

Workers' Compensation Law Legal Forms