Pennsylvania  |  Workers Comp

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/10/13, 8:15 am

am i required to take a independent medical examination started by the workmans comp company. i have declared disabled and am on SS and getting paid by comp.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search