Legal Question in Administrative Law in Philippines

Hi Attorney,

im liza nagfile po ako s POEA ng hold departure at warrant pr s ex husband kong seaman,s child support po ung case iniwan nya po kme bfre 4 another girl. NOw po my anak n xa s iba ng bago nyang kabit then my live in partner n rn po aq now after iwan nya kme 6 yrs. lately q n lang dn po nkilala ung kabit nya s picture lng po ng fb. isip q lng po n bk mbaliktad aq s kaso mukhang ung grounds ng adultery e pasok skn smantala xa nmn ang ng iwan smin at naunang ngkaanak s iba. thank u po

Asked on 12/11/12, 12:23 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Pawalang bisa mo muna ang kasal mo.

Read more
Answered on 12/12/12, 7:14 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Administrative Law questions and answers in Philippines

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Administrative Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now