Legal Question in Administrative Law in Philippines

do i really have to be a bar passer before i can deal regarding the notarial services?

Asked on 1/07/13, 3:48 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Only lawyers can apply a commission as a notary public. But you can do some clerical work like typing and recording of documents.

Read more
Answered on 1/09/13, 10:13 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Administrative Law questions and answers in Philippines

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Administrative Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now