Legal Question in Administrative Law in Philippines

i got marred at the age of 17 and i remarried the same person at the age of 22,now im 32 can i file a case against my husband for marrying me while im minor? thank you!

Asked on 12/11/12, 1:35 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Both marriages are void.

Read more
Answered on 12/12/12, 7:10 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Administrative Law questions and answers in Philippines

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Administrative Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now