Legal Question in Administrative Law in Philippines

i get pegnant with diff man, do my colleagues can charge me with immorality, since i've been separated for 10 years now but not legally. i am working as a public school teacher.

Asked on 11/26/12, 12:33 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Filing an administrative case is one thing and whether it will prosper is another.

Read more
Answered on 11/29/12, 11:00 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Administrative Law questions and answers in Philippines

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Administrative Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now