Legal Question in Admiralty Law in Philippines

i am a wife of a seaman but we are seperated for almost 10 years and i dont get any allotment from him eversince, eventhouh we were still together. my 3 children is with me and they are all studying (high School). What should i do? i cant afford the everyday expenses of my children i am a simple employee and accept minimum wage.

Asked on 2/06/13, 3:08 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

File a case for support against this person or an administrative case before the POEA.

Read more
Answered on 2/07/13, 5:41 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Admiralty Law questions and answers in Philippines

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now