Legal Question in Aviation Law in Philippines

my husband is working at the aviation industry for 5 years , he did not give his remmitance to us for 5 months and later on i found out that he have a girl in bahrain also a filipina. my husband is filipino and we are married for 5 years.

i already wrote a demand letter to philippine embassy bahrain, department of foreign affairs and philippine overseas employment authority concerning this matter.

philippine embassy bahrain recieved my demand letter and i didnt recieve any feedback from philippine embassy bahrain.

i want to know where to followup regarding with my problem.

Asked on 7/06/12, 8:26 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

If he is an OFW then you can file an administrative complaint at the POEA.

Read more
Answered on 7/06/12, 9:14 pm

Related Questions & Answers

    A PHP Error was encountered

    Severity: Warning

    Message: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()

    Filename: views/new_publicquestionview.php

    Line Number: 147

More Aviation Law questions and answers in Philippines

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now