Legal Question in Bankruptcy in Philippines

i am American ex us army and live here in the Philippines with banking accounts in the states. i am receiving a disability check from the V/A can i file without loosing my disability check.i am at 80% disability and can not find work.all i have is that one income thank you for your time

Asked on 4/06/13, 12:08 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Better ask an American lawyer on this.

Read more
Answered on 4/10/13, 1:13 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Bankruptcy Law questions and answers in Philippines

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Bankruptcy Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now