Legal Question in Business Law in Philippines

Hi question. i filed a quarterly vat return and paid my taxes due. but then we decided to amend it to change the composition, just the break down. not the taxable amount. but then i didn't deducted the tax i paid from previously filed return. so i did not proceed to payment and i filed another amended tax return now showing what i paid originally. i am worried about the payable that appeared in the first amendment i made.

Asked on 10/26/12, 1:56 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Consult a CPA on this.

Read more
Answered on 10/29/12, 10:35 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Philippines

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Business Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now