Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in Philippines

My mother was injured during a vehicular accident and the vehicle owner did not completely provide financial assistance for my mothers' hospital expenses. And also not given financial assistance for rehabilatation of the arm injured. can we file case against the vehicle owner? what specific case? please help us. I really appreciate any help. Thank you.

Asked on 3/29/13, 6:22 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Civil case for damages only while the criminal case for reckless imprudence resulting to physical injuries can only be filed against the driver of the vehicle.

Read more
Answered on 3/30/13, 8:14 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in Philippines

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Civil Rights Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now