Philippines  |  Consumer Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/10/13, 8:55 pm

What case can i file against corporation that do not return the tablet for repair

but I have emailed them many times but there is no action from them...

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search