Legal Question in Discrimination Law in Philippines

Hi, good morning. I just want to ask something about the case of my mother first of all her cousins spreading this rumors that my mom and her cousin are having an affair which is definitely untrue. My question is, it it better to proceed this complains to attorney or it should be took place in the barangay first? her cousin went away after my mother notice about this rumors, how would we put this person to where she deserves?

Asked on 3/07/13, 7:39 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Read more
Answered on 3/08/13, 6:19 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Other Discrimination Law (Age, Race, Sex, Gender) questions and answers in Philippines

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now