Legal Question in Immigration Law in Philippines

Good day!

i have a foreigner Boy friend and he is from california, he want to get a fiancee visa for me to be there in california, but the issue is i was married but separated 3 years ago, is it possible to get me a fiancee visa even i am not annuled or devorced yet? there is no devorce here in philippines, what we will do about this? we hope your advice...i am hoping for your great answer to my question, thanks and god bless..


Asked on 3/17/11, 6:50 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You cannot apply for fiancee visa (K-1 Visa).You have to file a petition for declaration of nullity of marriage.

Read more
Answered on 5/31/11, 8:17 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Philippines

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now