Legal Question in Sexual Harassment in Philippines

So my question isnt really about being sexually harrassed but it has something to do with the act of sex itself. I was with my borfriend inside the car and we wanted to make out, u kno jus make love inside d car. Since its a private vehicle, we didnt think that i would be bad and punishable since we are already at our legal ages. Its around 7pm in the evening and its almost dark, so we stopped by somewhere and about to start the act. The cops came and they asked for the lisence of my boyfriend bc my bofriend was not wearing his horta anymore but still has his shorts on. I jus wanted to know if we are liable to what we have done and is it a law that the lisence will be confiscated and we have corresponding bills to pay? Please answer asap. Im a filipino and im hoping that the answer will be based from the philippine constitution. Thank u very much.

VOLTAIRE T. DUANO VOLTAIRE T. DUANO LAW OFFICE

An attempted intercourse even inside a private car in a parked area is still an attempted sex in a public place.There could be a city ordinance prohibiting this kind of act in the city where you were caught and there is also an equivalent provision in the revised penal code for this kind of acts and omissions.

More Sexual Harassment Law questions and answers in Philippines

Sexual Harassment Law Legal Forms