Legal Question in Sexual Harassment in Philippines

Raped by a 10-year old cousin at a young age. After 10 years, she realized she wants to do something with it, she can't get over with the trauma. What can she do?

Asked on 7/06/11, 4:28 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You might be having difficulty in proving the crime of rape. You can try but the problem is on how to prove in court your claim.

Read more
Answered on 7/12/11, 7:31 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Sexual Harassment Law questions and answers in Philippines

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Sexual Harassment Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now