Philippines  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/24/13, 7:25 am

Hi i am a resident of the philippines, i want to file a case for to someone who used my money i gave to her for investment. i dont have any evidence that i gave her the money. but i have witness that she has the money and i have a bank deposit slip for a deposit i made in her husbands name.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search